Sunday, June 3, 2018

New Monthly Subscription Option For Condor Blackout Glove

QUICK PEEK

We're thinking about putting out an option to get a mo they subscription of gloves!

I'VE GOT SOME TIME

We're thinking about putting out a subscription option for our gloves! So, you would pay a monthly fee and receive an order of gloves at the beginning of every month.

I know that I personally go through 2 glove a week. This option would not only save me money, but time and gas also. That means more time for golf!

The PGA players go through one or more a week. There's nothing worse than ripping a glove and not having a replacement.

Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phil's First Appearance Since the US Open

QUICK PEEK Phil talks about his incident at the US Open, and finds humor in it. I'VE GOT SOME TIME Phil initially wrote out an apo...